Staying Fabulous one day and one Hijab at a time

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello World

Aslaamu-alaikum ! This is my first post to fabulous muslima. This blog came about after searching for countless hours for fly, trendy and stylish yet modest ensembles. As most young Muslim fashionistas know, it can be difficult task trying to coordinate hijabs everyday and still stay modest and stylish. I also created this blog to help other muslimas out there piece together stylish outfits that are also affordable. How frustrating is it when you find the perfect dress, only to find out that it cost half of your paycheck? Yes, I know it sucks big time. Inshallah I plan to do my best to find the best deals and steals and post them. I love wearing my hijab and get many compliments when I go out. However it saddens me when I see other Hijabis that look like they just threw something on and left their house. Muslimas we have to represent! You can be stylish and modest at the same time, without it costing an arm and a leg. The fabulous muslima is a mindset more than anything else. Being fabulous is about taking care of your WHOLE self , mind, body, and spirit. Eating right, exercise, focusing on your deen and your health all play a role in maintaining fabulosity. Stay posted.
Here is a Asian Grunge look. Most items in this set are $50 or less.

Items in this set:

No comments:

Post a Comment